Travel Insurance for Business Travellers
Do you and a few of your staff regularly travel on business and also take one or more holidays either overseas or in Australia each year ? Are some of your trips last minute decisions to travel? If so you may wish to consider an Annual Multi-Journey policy for each staff member. Being one renewable transaction each year it is one less thing to remember each time you travel. There is a selection of annual policies to choose from ranging from Top Plus to Basic cover options. If you regularly hire cars the policy includes rental vehicle excess of $8000 (Aussietravelcover) or $3000 (CHI). With CHI you can increase the level of cover. The rental vehicle excess cover on the Basic policy is $2000.
For larger companies with multiple travellers we can quote on an Aussietravelcover Corporate Travel Insurance policy which takes into consideration an estimate of your travel in the coming twelve months. Please contact us using the form below for further details of Corporate Travel Insurance.
One Policy – Unlimited Trips
Your Annual Multi-Journey policy gives you comprehensive cover. Some of the benefits of the Top Plus policy are listed below, for a summary of benefits click on the relevant Product Disclosure Statement links below.
Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement for the benefits of the other Annual Multi Journey/Frequent Traveller options.
- Maximum stay for business trips – 90 days
- Maximum stay for leisure trips – 45 days
- Unlimited* cancellation cover
- Unlimited* overseas emergency assistance
- Unlimited* overseas emergency hospital expenses
- Rental vehicle excess of $8000 with Aussietravelcover and $3,000 with CHI.
- $5 million personal liability
Single Annual Policy
Dependent children travel free
When you purchase a Single Annual Multi-Journey policy you as the insured are covered wherever you travel on unlimited international and domestic journeys. Your dependant children under the age of 21 and not working full time are also covered whilst travelling with you on the identical itinerary.
Family Annual Policy
Partner can now travel independently
When you purchase a Family Annual Multi Journey Policy your spouse or legally recognised de facto partner can now travel with you or independently of you. Cover is also provided to your dependents when they are travelling with you, your spouse or legally recognised de facto.
Additional options you might like to consider are:
- Removing the $150 excess where applicable. This can be particularly handy when you might incur a small claim, eg. a doctor's visit.
- Automatic cover is given under Luggage and Personal Effects cover to items up to $750 in value. Personal computers, video recorders or cameras are covered up to $4,000 (Aussietravelcover) and $3,000 (CHI), golf clubs up to $2,000 (Aussietravelcover) and mobile phones or items with phone capabilities up to $1,000. You may wish to insure any of your higher priced items by paying 4% of their value up to a maximum of $5000 (exclusions apply). Limits on Basic Cover plans may be reduced.