Seniors Travel Insurance – Save 25%
Travel Insurance for Seniors and the benefits it provides is of particular importance as we all get that little bit older. Whether we like it or not the probability of us needing travel insurance does increase as we advance in years. The cost of a Travel Insurance premium increases incrementally as we chalk up those extra few years. Depending on the insurer you choose and what age bracket you fall into your Seniors Travel insurance premium will attract different age loadings. When it comes to Seniors Travel Insurance, we have a number of options to choose from that will help support your travels.
All Policies for Overseas Travel Include:
- Unlimited* Emergency Medical and Hospital Expenses
- 24 Hour Overseas Emergency Medical Assistance
- Choice Of 5 Levels of Cover
- Luggage and Personal Effects Cover
- Travel Services Provider Insolvency
- A Total of 16 Categories of Cover
- No Age limit On Single Trip Policies
- Free Over the Phone Medical Assessments
- 14 Day Cooling Off period
- Travel with Grandchildren allowed
- Annual Policies are available if you are under 75 years of age
Cover for Your Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
Of course as we grow older we may have a need for the assessment and coverage of one or more Pre-Existing Medical conditions. For further details of the easy assessment process that is involved please visit our Pre-Existing Medical Conditions page.
You will need to receive a quote reference number from us before you complete the medical assessment. To obtain this quote reference number please click on the quote button. Complete the form making sure you tick YES to Pre-Existing Cover required, email it to us and we will then email you a written quote that includes the quote reference number that you will need to provide to the medical assessment team.
Travel Insurance Services look forward to being of assistance with ta range of travel insurance products. You can save 25% on all the premiums whether you purchase them from the website or over the phone. You can email us any queries you may have or call us on 1300 851 565 for prompt personal service.