Annual Travel Insurance for Australians
Annual Multi-Journey Travel Insurance may be beneficial to you if you travel regularly. Whether you travel often every year for business or leisure, or you just have a few significant trips planned in a twelve month period, a multi-journey or frequent traveller policy could save you heaps of time and money.
An Annual Multi-Journey policy is a twelve month policy that covers you for unlimited international and unlimited domestic trips. As long as your business trips are a maximum of 90 days and your leisure trips are a maximum of 45 days, your policy will cover you internationally and for domestic trips within Australia.
The Annual Travel Insurance policy is available in three comprehensive plans ranging from an absolute top plan to a basic plan. Please be careful to compare the benefits of all policies before purchasing your policy.
Annual Multi-Journey and Frequent Traveller
- Cancellation Cover. The cancellation category benefit limits are renewed each trip. Up until the annual policy expiry date, cancellation for all future travel arrangements are covered even if they are beyond the twelve month policy period.
- Independent Travel. On a family policy, spouses and partners are covered whilst travelling independently of one another in addition to when travelling together.
- Excess. It is only an extra $26.25 to completely remove the standard $150 excess for the entire twelve months.
- A little longer? If you have a trip planned that is longer than the maximum 45 day leisure or 90 day business trip duration limits, you can purchase an additional single trip policy to cover you for the additional days.
- Dependants. Dependent children and grandchildren under the age of 21 years are covered on the Single adult and Family plans when they are travelling with you on the same itinerary.
- Policy Renewal. When your current annual policy is close to expiring we will send you a mailed and electronic reminder so that you can easily renew your plan for the next twelve months.
Quoting and Purchasing Tips
- You can get a multi-journey quote for any destination as the policy always defaults to worldwide cover. When you purchase a policy the highest worldwide cover will appear on your certificate. When you purchase an annual policy the return date will be 12 months from your start date.
- We sell Annual Multi Journey policies for the frequent traveller or it may also be beneficial to purchase an annual policy even if you only have a couple of major trips planned. As part of getting a quote from us we can if you wish compare the cost of your planned single trips versus an annual policy.
Getting a Quote: You can Get A Quote from us which will be emailed to you by one of our consultants. It will ensure you have all the correct information, a printable plan comparison summary, the latest PDS, and will give you the opportunity to ask us any questions.
Just like the single trip International plans, the annual policies include emergency medical cover and 24/7 emergency assistance. They also include the same categories of cover as the International Plan. Cruising and snow sports (off-piste excluded) are automatically included at no extra charge. When you get a quote from us it will list full details of the cover provided.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
This is a very important aspect to consider when purchasing your travel insurance: your pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered automatically. If required, you are able to apply for cover for pre-existing medical conditions on an Annual Multi Journey plan. Please contact us for a quote which will include more information regarding Pre-Existing medical conditions and the medical assessment procedure.
Need further assistance?
Travel Insurance Services look forward to assisting you with a range of Travel Insurance products. You can save 25% on all the premiums whether you buy them from online via purchasing links or by contacting us over the phone.